Simple tools, straightforward content management
We know how overwhelming it can be to manage content on your website, especially if you are using one provider for photos, another one for events, a different one altogether for news, and so on.
Even those "all-in-one solutions" have extra features, developer announcements and unsupported plugins that leave you spending precious time wading through clutter when all you wanted to do was make a simple update to a line of text.
Dividing your website content among various websites and online services can create a disjointed identity. The all-in-one platforms are built for the masses, so you find yourself piecing together add-ons that may not do exactly what you need them to do.
After a while, your website loses focus, and that can have a very negative impact on your business.
But there is a better way!
Wouldn't it be great to have simple, straightforward tools for updating your website? Tools that were supported by one company and not community forums? Tools that took all the design work and formatting out of the process, and let you publish content with ease; while on the front-end your pages were formatted as if they were published by a professional webmaster?
Your website would regain its integrity and you could put your focus back on strategy!
All this - and more - is possible through the Website Content Manager!
When you have a customized content management system (CMS) in place, you'll bridge the gap between self-managed and professionally-managed content. Why? Because a customized CMS simply asks you to input the specific information you want updated, and will do all the design, formatting and back-end programming for you, so your website is always perfect. With all that extra time on your hands to focus on the strategy driving your website, you and your web developer can expand on the functionality of these tools, making them even more effective for you and your visitors.
- Publish news, announcements and testimonials by simply typing into a form.
- Upload photos to your own website - not a third party - and rearrange them by dragging & dropping.
- Post events that accept RSVP's and online registrations, complete with PayPal, "Mail a Check" and "Pay at Door" payment methods.
- We stylize all of the information so it always looks perfect.
- New features and functions can be built for your specific needs.
- Security and performance updates are automatically applied by our team with no need to worry about error messages.
- Support chat is available right from your admin panel, and our bug tracking system sends alerts when you encounter an error.
Ready to simplify your website content management?
We can have you up and running in no time, and will work with you to migrate any of your existing content from old systems to ours. Simply fill in the callback information below, and a content management specialist will reach out to learn a little more about your company, your content management needs, and the best strategy to move forward. Sound simple and straightforward? It is!