Custom Email Template Design
Email templates can be found everywhere, cost little to nothing, and are touted as an easy way for DIY-ers to dive right into email marketing. However, generic email templates were not designed for your content, they were designed with Latin placeholder text and stock images that are pixel-perfect until you need a larger image, another line of text, or some special message that doesn't quite fit into the space provided.
Over time, the template can break down and lose formatting, causing you to lose credibility with your subscribers as poorly-formatted emails come from your company to their inbox.
The benefits of a custom-designed email template
- Custom-designed templates take into account the strategy behind your message content, and are designed to let you type and send with confidence.
- A custom-designed email template will be tested in major email programs, even across different devices, so you can be certain your company's messages will look polished, professional, and will produce results.
- A semi-custom email template -- when a professional takes an existing template and customizes it to match your branding, message type and strategic needs -- could provide some cost savings, or be used as a starting point for more customized template design.
- The investment in having a professional design a template (or multiple templates for different types of messages) will more than offset the amount of time you spend re-formatting your pre-made template.
- Custom email templates have a more polished and professional look that matches your website, or other marketing materials, all of which drive home your brand to your subscribers and increase confidence.
- When you have dynamic data, a custom-designed template can also be set up to pull information from your own website and drop it, already formatted, right into place, eliminating the need for double-entry! More on that here...
Upgrade your email marketing today with a custom template
Simply fill out the form below and an email marketing specialist will contact you to get all the details we need to design you a custom email template. Prices range from approximately $150-$400. They will also review our eCampaigns email marketing system and its capabilities so you can make the most out of your new template.